Monday, July 24, 2006

tryst

i think i've irritated boyle today =( bad karma. some j2s were being extremely mean when i walked down the corridor after maths tutorial. never mind, there's always clara! clara's funny, especially when you threaten her by saying that you'll wipe out the koala population!

i know why they like to label terms in arithmetic and geometric progressions using 'n'. that's because the definitions for these progressions must extend to 'any' term(s)! i saw you in the canteen today. and then i saw you outside the lift later. i don't think you saw me, but your friends sure did.

just realised that the soundtrack from 'amelie' is so popular. i've been told not to imagine things about people far away, out of the painting. instead, focus on those around me. i had new zealand natural ice cream today. the tiramisu flavour didn't make me feel loved.

i'll parcel it over next year. some people like to death-glare me. you know, i wouldn't mind if you did death-glare me the entire day. at least you would be looking at me. after watching 'amelie', you'll just feel so so so nice, as though you know that you'll do well in gp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home