Thursday, July 20, 2006

windmills

moody swings today. i didn't know that physics spa was today! so my graphic calculator was reset again =( but never mind, there's always sonya haha! james mouthed the f word when i passed him his h3 maths notes.

my napfa retest was today. pull-up posed a bit of problems. i do think that i've gotten fat. my standing broad jump improved, but i still failed. now i'm only 9cm away. but by next year i'll have to do even more. weiyang told me that you were at the place where my bag was. i didn't see you eventually. don't know whether i should be happy or not. about you and the napfa test.

i was early for h3 maths. oh there was something else to be happy about. today is thursday. it's the day i get a free ride to ccab on shanghui's car! i like looking into the sideview mirror. the syo orchestra was tiny today. gone are the days of astronomical-sized strings section. today's orchestra was so empty. and genevieve pointed out that for once the horn section was complete, but the rest of the winds were missing.

i bought a packet of milk from 7-eleven. it reminded me of the packets of milk that we used to buy once a week in primary school. when my sister was in primary school, she would keep the milk and give it to me. (i wasn't schooling yet.) when i was in primary school, i never gave any of mine to her.

up where they walk
up where they run
up where they stay all day in the sun
wandering free
wish i could be
part of that world

i like peeping at the sideview mirror. i choose to believe that my language is good. it was just the content that pulled me down in gp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home