Wednesday, November 01, 2006

4918

in the early morning a lady stopped me to ask for donations. i gave $2, so i've done my good deed for the day. i'm not so evil after all, not as bad as you make me out to be. collected our results slip today. haha this time there wasn't the 'percentile' column anymore.

chemistry spa A! it wasn't very difficult. james avoids me without discretion, but that's ok. there was class lunch at swensen's. omg clara kept taking my food. for all the food that she keeps taking from me (including the milo in the school canteen), i think she should really buy us more pods! guess what? the bill at swensen's today was $143 yay! i suppose stephanie enjoyed herself a lot.

i don't like physics spa A. there was heavy rain today. on any normal wednesday, i would be at chamber rehearsal, but not today. not last week, nor last last week, nor in the future. you see, i think it's time i told the chamber people that i'd left chamber. instead, i was playing bridge with clara, weiyang and yiyan in the canteen today. it was really funny, the way weiyang kept trying to randomly screw someone. he even called '7 clubs' as the partner. (clara took some of my milo again.) we played till near 6pm! it was real fun.

but i did use to look forward to wednesdays and thursdays. more so on the thursdays this year. beejuan doesn't balance well on trains, and she took my bunny badge today.

i shall prevaricate now. you are the ultimate insensitive asshole whom i don't want to try to get to know anymore.

i'm going to develop the uncanny ability to speak uncomfortable truths, like luna lovegood, and then one day i'll tell you to stop bullying me. i miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home