Sunday, October 29, 2006

short film

i gave up my umbrella this morning when going for my violin lesson, then it rained on me at aljunied. the bus i was in had a leaky roof. i was stranded in a bus stop in the rain. then i recalled that rain in the humid tropics was intense but short, so i waited. five minutes later, the rain became a drizzle, and i walked into the condominium.

my teacher asked me if i wanted to buy a new bow for $300. i need someone to help me decide.

i mopped the floor and wiped the fans today. i really like the way my life is simpler now. i don't have to keep trying to practise for chamber, or worry about not being good enough for myself and anyone. because now i'm doing what i do best, and it's what i want.

i don't have time to think about you anymore.

today, i saw a really charming dog. someday, i would like to walk on the nice bridge at tanjong rhu. and one day, i'll save up US$900 for joel to fly back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home