Sunday, August 13, 2006

wi(n)dow

i cried a lot last night. woke up early today for violin lesson. had my first hotcakes in a very long time. my violin teacher says that ravel's sonata for violin and piano is nice. when i reached home, i went to sleep again.

had a terrible nightmare. i was running in a multi-storey carpark for some reason. then, a policeman found me and took me out. i came out and walked off crying. wanted to throw myself in front of a bus, but ended up crying by the road. some people came and tried to kill me. ran away. ran into a church.

it's amazing, i'm studying for promotional examinations without actually intending to. you see, even zhehan calls me to ask about physics. and i managed to recite the equation for velocity of an object performing simple harmonic motion.

went to ikea with my auntie. omg spent so much on food again. ikea was crowded like some madhouse. it was the last three days of the annual clearance sale. there was a lady carrying a carpet who would step on you (accidentally), hit you with the carpet (accidentally), and then run off. i've taken the first step to make sure 11th april 2007 happens, and that is to buy strings and take free paper from ikea.

'cakes' and 'baker' are derived from the same key-presses on the handphone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home