Tuesday, August 08, 2006

geometrically arithmetic

my recalcitrant fingers don't want to play chopin's waltz anymore. sonya implied that i'm not fat when she said it was amazing that i'm not obese given how much i like chocolate. yay! if you're broke and have no money for food, you're in for a treat! everyone seems to be leaving food along the roads for the ghosts, but then i think you're allowed to eat it too!

an online inkblot test tells me that my unconcious mind is most driven by reserve. it says that i like to be in control, and that i may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others. cautious about truly expressing myself, even those who have known me for a long time may find it hard to get close to me. (as though anyone would want to.)

oprah winfrey says that you are not your past. you are the possibilities of your future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home