Wednesday, March 01, 2006

i see you see i see you

so inspired to re-read margaret craven's 'i heard the owl call my name'. perhaps my english has improved over the last three years so i can understand and explore the themes better now. oh i'm so happy that mr lee is staying for geography. but sigh, ms law is still going to leave =(

today's chamber rehearsal was sooo super tiring! hai i can't even remember what the conductor looks like now. i really don't understand what's so nice about mozart's music. why don't people love ravel a bit more? or prokofieff or bartok or shostakovich?

today, jinyong bullied me!! he hit me and messed up my hair for nothing! so sad =( hmph don't friend him anymore.

i'm so physically tired today. and i'm aching everywhere from yesterday's gym (manda panda!). and hungry. i walked alone out of school because the j2s bullied me =( walked so slowly because i simply had zero energy. thought and thought about you, and the dreams in which you always appear and walk away slowly, even though i run and run after you.

just jump.

i don't want you to stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home