Tuesday, February 28, 2006

a quart of fish and three of duck

oh i hope my geography teachers aren't going to be changed next term! =( omg physics lecture test. ahhh! that was such a nightmare ok? who in the world set that physics paper?! i think forty minutes really isn't enough for thirty-five marks! ahh so sad... my last three questions are blank. that will really be the first paper i ever take that failed like crazay.

realised how much i keep staring at you during chemistry lecture. sorry.

pe was a killer. first thing was pull-ups! yea i did one >.< and then there was like shuttle run and push-ups and sit-ups and broad jumps and push-ups and sit-ups. omg i almost died. and then manda panda still dragged me to the gym hai. but anyway i did what she told me to do ok? and i did many many. haha three sets only lah. tamie is so scary! and omg my body is falling apart.

sat in the library with siuchu and... gossiped. haha!

and then first thing when you reach home after a long and tiring day is to beauty-bathe! yay exfotonic haha.

~
when love came and told me, i shouldn't sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home