Monday, February 20, 2006

habahaba

great, mummy tells me that shooting stars are 扫把星s after i told her about my shooting star dream. was coming out of my life this early morning and there was a toddler staring at me. the way they stare, it's really quite scary. is there some sixth sense in children? was she trying to tell me something?

grownups who have forgotten how to listen.

today we had our first project work class. we had to discuss our greatest fear. i said that mine was the fear of the autosensors at those shops. but actually, my greatest fear is james. really. gp lesson was really shitty. we had to do this bloody long comprehension that was so super difficult. and the topic was super depressing.

biology lesson was so shitty too. wanted to give you chocolate also cannot. so sad lah. can't even talk to you. can't even look you in the eye anymore. but i love you so much. so much, so much, it hurts. is love supposed to hurt so that it'll feel good?

don't force yourself to leave him. don't listen to people who call you 'stupid'. just ask yourself: are you happy?

it sucks, but goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home