Thursday, April 19, 2007

of no-nut chocolate chip cookies

this morning i bought a starbucks frappuccino from the 7-eleven in school and sat in front of my locker again to drink it. i think it was too sweet. but it was drizzling in the morning, like nothing wanted to get too happy.

sonya brought some american chocolate whee! i had the pack of cookies in my bag too, but i never ate it until the end of the day. even then, gordon took so many from me =( i like the h3 maths lecturer. she's so slim!

i know someone who went for a nose job. tsk! so 爱美.

i was standing in front of the postsecret board again, looking at the new stuff. the big red postbox kept toppling over. it simply reminded me of how we were trying to tape everything down to the floor. well, the cardboard base hasn't moved since the day we taped it down, because we placed double-sided tape under it too!

omg almost got trapped in the lift today. clara and i were using it to get to h3, and then it suddenly stopped and everyone was like 'oh crap.' the number showed '9', which was spatially impossible. then, it started moving down and opened at level 2, and we all ran out. omg i don't trust that lift anymore.

after h3 i was carrying my cookies around. gordon took train with me, but he kept eating my cookies =( to be honest, i really wish i met you today. you keep hurting me, but you don't seem to care.

dance?

來到這禮拜更加諷刺

2 Comments:

Blogger shu fang said...

congrats to all of us for getting GWH!!! Hurray!!! Great Job =)

p.s. i didn't get to enjoy your cookies >.<... so nervous juz now tt i don't have the mood to eat it at all =.=lll share with me again next time ok ? =P

4/20/2007 9:03 PM  
Blogger ivan said...

ahh you didn't take from me after the thing! never mind next time i bake even better than famous amos

4/20/2007 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home