Wednesday, April 25, 2007

lotus mocha

the latest episode of desperate housewives is so nice!

it's clear blue skies today. my back and legs are in pain though. the moisturizer that sonya bought for me does work! my hair has been down the entire day. finished watching the video on global dimming today.

you like grass jelly?

gordon and elspeth did a christian fellowship today.

i don't know why it keeps raining nowadays. the lightning was very scary too. and the thunders were really loud. i was in the art room doing the self-portrait thing. omg so difficult to draw myself. mr chia edited my photo and removed the pimples on my face haha. i was doing some mathematical calculations to scale my drawing. got stumped by 42/6, and i used a calculator. the answer stumped me even more because 42/6=7! omg so dumb.

i had kfc for dinner! and then i went to city hall on impulse to get some sweet thing from beardpapa. haha omg i bought the fondant chocolate that was damn nice! the queue at donut factory was still very long.

photos:

the perfect pimple-less photo haha.

the first pencil drawing. omg i realised it looked like some betty suarez. eee the teeth are like so weird!

the scaled drawing on canvas paper.

1 Comments:

Blogger XueR said...

so nice to see you're from singapore...

I'm from Malaysia, grass jelly is very famous here... Haha..

4/26/2007 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home