Friday, March 09, 2007

anachronism 1

omg it's finally the end of the term. i have decided this year to write down what my best achievements of each week are. and only the things that matter to me.

eason chan's concert (week 1)! omg although the pay was meagre, it was such a fun experience, and it allowed me to take out my viola after a two months. it exposed me to more cantonese music. no achievements for weeks 2 and 3. i worked hard for mural (week 4), willingly let myself be bullied by gordon to do everything meant for short people. spring cleaning the classroom and operation homeworks in week 5. oh yes i love cleaning. week 6 was the bomb. i baked peanut butter cookies for chamber (although some of them came out tasting eggy), queued for my first time at donut factory, worked till really late nights for mural, baked with siuchu for sheena, and survived the four tests during the week! on valentines' day (week 7) i received lots of chocolates and shared them with someone nice. nothing big for week 8; it was chinese new year. in week 9 i queued for donuts after running out of school on wednesday, cleaned the classroom again because it was the end of the month, and began gp lessons with gordon and jeffrey. in week 10 i did quite well for a chemistry test for which i did not study much, and continued with gp lessons under gordon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home