Wednesday, March 07, 2007

fish or chicken?

i like using my new collection of pens. they write so nicely.

human geography lesson was fun, because there was nothing to do. mr lee showed us his optical thing. gp common test wasn't so difficult because i was writing with my nice pens. but i'm tired today, and there was chamber after the test still. it was quite short, though. but i saw you again, and i really don't want to anymore. why do you keep laughing?

jeffrey walked me to the mrt today. on the way we were talking about j1s having nothing to do. then we were talking about gordon's gp lessons. and then he showed me his physics paper with all the careless mistakes. i definitely got happier after seeing jeffrey.

thank goodness friday's coming again.

i was walking to victoria theatre to watch the shuqun musical. it reminded me of walking to victoria concert hall for syo concerts. and victoria theatre reminded me of the time i played in the tosca production. the musical was quite childish, but very funny at some points.

question? answer. why? because

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home