Monday, November 06, 2006

i played international chess against aminah's laptop. omg i just don't know how to win it. and yiyan got very close to it. got back the gp essay we did in term 4. grr i did so much better for that one, but it wasn't counted for the final gp grade.

i cracked my first soft-boiled egg at food republic today. played bridge with yiyan, beejuan, siuchu and jia en at wheelock. damn i played one wrong card on my last game. i can imagine shanghui calling me 'dumb' if he were my partner. but hey, i've never played one complete game with him, and probably wouldn't be able to. oh we almost played once at the chamber j2 farewell party. i was playing with jonathan, chenjie and shanghui, but we got stopped halfway.

so, once in a while we punish ourselves for the bad things we have done in the past and near future. i made my banana dessert at home and topped it off with some cake, ben and jerry's ice cream and bailey's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home