Tuesday, August 01, 2006

in tandem

my spectacles had tear stains yesterday.

today i was feeling dreadful. that j2 was at it again. it was a tiring day, what with gp. i was falling asleep during chemistry lecture. and then during pe, james kicked a ball right into my stomach. it hurt a lot, but i don't think he even knew. i was in the gym with zhichao. his training is like some man. no wonder he's of brain-gender -40. now we know that beejuan's and zhichao's brain gender scores are not anomalous.

i had my first fruit juice in rjc. honeydew with nata de coco! the lecturer at h3 maths ended (five minutes) early. i waved goodbye to a certain someone, and received one in return! surprisingly, it brightened up my day, even though it was ending soon. and until now, i'm still quite happy. seriously! it was a nice twist to the day, but my stomach still hurts.

i had a feeling of absolute harmony. my spirit must have been moving in tandem with those that have come out to play. (oh and this year there are two seventh lunar months.) i saw a lonely pine tree along bishan road. it waved at me and i waved back. there was accordion music playing in breadtalk, so much like france.

i was having my pasta when i suddenly remembered how i first got to know the f word. huizhen had taught me that word in primary school. she said the word was 'i see you see i see you'. go figure that out. haha i didn't get it at first, and then when she wrote it down on paper i actually said the word out. (and pronounced it correctly the first time!) 'shush!' she had exclaimed.

i had the chocolate mousse at pastamania. i was angry at this couple for having blocked my way on the escalotor and making me miss the train. however, the next train was quite empty, so it was ok. you must have some feelings. i hope you'll die, and take your love philosophies together with you.

i just realised that my shoe @ my space is more than a year old now. i missed its first birthday =( there's a mother-big moth in my room and it doesn't want to fly away. i don't understand why they're so light-seeking. i'm going to spoil my eyes because i've switched off the lights in my room to try to make it go away, so i'm typing this in the dark. come to think of it, my monitor is so darn bright.

i'm still happy from the goodbye waves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home