Friday, April 07, 2006

artsy

fatigue has basically caught up with me. i overslept on my train and missed my stop at bishan. i woke up and saw the light, and realised it was actually ang mo kio.

rehearsal again today. at least it didn't rain. teachers were trying to make me to cut my hair and change my spectacles. opening ceremony isn't making me feel more like a rafflesian. instead, it's making me feel bullied. i fail to understand my purpose in chamber, and even in rjc.

i saw you under block A today. can you please outrightly dislike me, because your indifference and neglect is hurting me more than ever?

went for lunch with siumin, amanda and dawn at pastamania. gossips shh. walked back with jinyong they all. jinyong ran across the road to me with his arms open. yay that's so romantic, but if only it was you.

paul's still neglecting me. but then again, like he said, his world doesn't revolve around me. instead, everyone revolves around him. i took the train with ben lim.

hit my bed the moment i reached home and slept till 10pm. i've been reading all the sweet emails that the chamber people have been sending out. sadly, i don't feel the love at all. maybe it's just that i've become unreceptive to any expression of amore. i can't feel the love no more.

i've neglected the flower that beejuan and jia en gave. the fragrance is gone and it's losing its pink. the stalk's turning brown =(

i'm tired. i need water. i need my dinner. and i need you.

it's a different kind of loneliness.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rejoice! It's over.-june

4/08/2006 7:31 PM  
Blogger ivan said...

yay i'm so happy now

4/08/2006 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home