Thursday, March 30, 2006

viola power

physics practical today was good. my results were like so nice all the points lay on the line of best-fit. something needs to be done about the blue slip system in rjc. i can't imagine what it's like for someone who's feeling unwell to get the blue slips signed. i was like running up and down the admin block for fifteen minutes. and in the end i still didn't get one of the slips passed to my ct rep. dang.

anyway, i took a taxi back home, so that i could rush to syo rehearsal. and then the bloody taxi driver just had to get into some conflict with another taxi driver. so pissing, he cheated me of 20 cents because he didn't move for a while at the traffic light. you see, when tempers run high it's easy to lose your head.

ah yay syo concert was nice. the violas were so powerful. i saw beejuan and jia en at first, but later someone blocked my view. i think we rushed in berlioz, but ravel was simply magical. i thought i saw you at the shooting stars part in prelude de la nuit. haha amanda gave me a paper flower - that can last. jia en and beejuan gave me a real flower. it's so nice but so sad it'll die after a few days. my spectacles slipped towards the end of brahms (so embarrassing!), but it still ended with a bang.

i was happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home