Monday, April 03, 2006

under the love spell

beejuan's hocker friend rachel had a mean practical joke. but i didn't do it. i've finally found 'global shift' and i'm so not lending it to anyone else. i saw you today and everyone was staring. i ran away again. you were a complete fucker. i've got a new biology lecturer.

i was walking beside you today. we were walking down the stairs from the library together, and we were holding hands. you stopped us at level 1M, told me you loved me and hugged me. we continued walking down to level 1 and you brought me to raffles 6 for my biology class. then you were gone.

shanghui pushed me today. he was training for cross country.

today is the second time i had an oreo crush in two days. i've got gp debate tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home