Tuesday, January 17, 2006

dufus

today was another plain old bad hair day. geography tutorial was so fun. palaeomagnetic evidence supporting the continental drift. james is really mean =( physics lecture. he was behind me again. urgh chemistry lecture again. i tell you, if this keeps up i'm going to drop chemistry. pe lesson is weird. plain weird.

ah jazz auditions. so tense. my voice was shaky i think. can't really remember anything. don't know if anyone was squirming at my singing, because my eyes were closed all the time. sang 'dream a little dream of me' as cutely as i could >.< because it's a cute song! kaiyang's singing is just so mesmerising.

rained in the afternoon. waited for the rain to stop. waited alone. there isn't even someone to go home with.

i've already tried my best. i've already given my all. to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home