Wednesday, April 04, 2007

娜娜.奈奈

this morning the HOD of maths convinced me not to drop h3 maths. so, i've picked it up again. omg i don't like the (h2) maths lectures now. probability was so easy at the secondary school level, but now it's full of jargon. shanghui gave me back my tzigane scores. chamber practise today was so tiring. it's all 6.30pm again. tired, but everything feels like it's going to be better.

wah ruolin the auntie got A for gp. and amanda told me that shanghui got 69/70 for maths.

dinner was at thai express. i ate alone, and i think i saw gabrielle there. eating alone has its advantages too, but i can't find any now. i ate the fried rice that seibu had at city hall when mr tham treated the class. i stuffed my face like a pig; ate two donuts after the rice. at the train station, two policemen check my double case because they thought i was carrying bombs. hopefully i spread some of the mould in the case to them >.<

got plans on good friday?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh u wan gp tuition =p

4/05/2007 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home