Wednesday, February 21, 2007

seven

tamie made me do this!

seven weird facts about me:
1. i have an imaginary friend who hasn't died of a car crash yet.
2. i think that 35 is really old. people should retire/die by 35.
3. i hate curly hair. people with curly hair should get rebonding/die.
4. i want to weigh less than 60kg.
5. i'm happy with my height.
6. i'm hokkien, but i hate hokkien. people only swear with hokkien.
7. i ask for crispy chicken thigh when i'm at kfc.

seven habits about me:
1. i clean my classroom.
2. i aim to score above 90 for every test to be convinced of an A.
3. i do my tutorials ahead of time. like, totally.
4. i sleep till 2 on weekends, unless i die die have to wake up early.
5. i do other stuff during gp lessons, like making ambigrams.
6. i speak to people in mirandaspeak when they totally deserve it.
7. i write my tasks for the day on a paper, and carry it around.

seven things about me:
1. i used to get band 3 for english in primary school.
2. i love maths, but not h3 maths.
3. i'm 60.5kg.
4. i'm 170cm tall.
5. i have long fingers. long enough to play a major 10th on the piano.
6. i wouldn't mind queuing another two hours for donut factory.
7. i have curly hair.

seven people i love:
1. me.
2. myself.
3. i.
4. don't tell you anymore.
5.
6.
7.

seven people that i don't really like:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. just trying to be nice.

seven desires:
1. fly to a countryside.
2. die by 35.
3. get A for gp.
4. six-figure monthly salary, without decimal point.
5. never age at all (if i don't die by 35).
6. chocolates.
7. get distinction for h3 maths.

seven people to do this:
i understand and forgive all of you for the kind of shit workload that you're getting now, and so i shan't make anyone do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home