Friday, February 16, 2007

colours

the bag of potato chips i ate yesterday has taken its toll on me.

take5 was really quite meaningless for me. i only turned up for the record-breaking event. tell me why my class was so coincidentally situated near the certain someone's class. and i didn't even eat the mandarin orange. we went up and down bukit timah road trying to find breakfast instead.

today's celebrations for beejuan's birthday. eee everyone's turning eighteen. and then we went orchard, where my flu got worse and worse. i was like sneezing every ten seconds =( saw raywen at wheelock place. i saw everyone everywhere.

went to coffee club for lunch. walked into an art gallery after that and saw many dali salvador works.

omg i'm so tired today. in the past three weeks i haven't been sleeping enough. i was either cleaning the classroom or painting the mural (or queuing for the donuts). i had to claim back all the sleep i had lost, and so i did. i slept from six to eight, woke up, and ate pasta that my sister cooked.

are you a theist or atheist? is she shitting or peeing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home