Monday, January 22, 2007

drift

there was once when i was doing a geography paper on china, and when i wanted to type 'shanghai', i kept typing 'shanghui'. today, i wrote the wrong one on my geography worksheet again.

i woke up with an ear block that refused to clear the entire day. so, my right ear was impermeable to any sound. i could hear my voice inside myself whenever i talked, which made me hesitant about my volume. it was stressing me out and pissing me off. luckily, no communication was required during gp lesson.

i'm going to need a longer post today.

had to stay back to do the mural project. omg the blocked ear was seriously pissing me off. half the time i didn't know what was going on, and suddenly there were too many square grids on the wall. and we all moved to the canteen to do some damage control, which i didn't understand. after spending a long time doing don't-know-what, we finally settled it the old-fashioned way: mathematical ratios. see, it's still important to take maths even if you are an arts student. and we were playing with elspeth's graphic calculator.

art club is just as fun as chamber.

walked back to the mrt with boonping. when i got home i just had to clear my blocked ear. and i did it. the old-fashioned way. but i've got paint on my sleeve. it's red, because we were painting cardboard paintbrushes. i found out that mr gwee lives near tiong bahru too when i bumped into him on my way home.

there, a longer post today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home