Tuesday, September 19, 2006

butterfly chapter

any queries? any problem? anything you want to clarify?

i can't understand the concept of a space-time continuum. i just don't comprehend when someone says that we are 'all part of a space-time continuum'. it's like telling me about the state of my existing, but with some abstract what's-another-word-for-concept. how does time become the fourth dimension?! my world doesn't go beyond three dimensions, yet i've just read that the universe is theorized to have ten.

i don't understand the concept of death. how exactly does a person die? i mean, he could die if his oxygen supply to the brain is cut for long enough, but so what? if you pumped oxygen in again, he should then wake up once more, right? there's this thing about the soul. i've had dreams when i would be watching myself looking at my body. it's like i'm in the third person view, looking at myself standing there looking at myself lying there. i think that must be when i'm dead. i need a near-death experience to teach me.

i know what the 'point of no return' is. it's called a 'black hole'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home