Wednesday, July 05, 2006

mine

i'm so stuck trying to do h3 maths homework. wasted one set of pe attire. anyway, james used the f word on me today. chemistry practical was so crappy. the wind was so strong it crumpled my paper. the titre was so yellow i was afraid it would stain me. and the colour change of the indicator is so ambiguous that i don't think i've got accurate results. surprise surprise, yiyan did so well for physics mcqs.

i didn't dao daniel when i saw him outside the chemistry laboratory, but i think he thought i did. i saw you four times today. i think you saw me twice, because you were hiding away twice. i remembered a caterpillar incident. there was once a caterpillar on my back very very long ago. mummy was scared of it. i got rashes the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home