Thursday, June 22, 2006

040eb4d64ef0

i'm extremely upset because shanghui made me so. he refuses to teach me physics. he doesn't want me calling him to ask, using the excuse that i'll take one whole hour to finish. does that constitute to looking down on me because i'm more stupid? well no, because he continued and said that he might not know how to do more questions than me. so, he does think that he's more stupid. but think about it, if that was the case, why did he think that i would take one hour to finish asking him? it's clear that he knows i'm more stupid than him. he called me 'obtuse' once. he's nice to everyone but me. i think i know why. and yes, for that very same reason, james bullies me in class too. for that reason, people point at me and gossip. it's not fair. it's just not fair.

joel got fatter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home