Thursday, May 25, 2006

hula

i gather that nobody likes to sit beside me. at chemistry lecture today beejuan was sitting on my left and then on my right the entire row was empty. well, beejuan was sitting there only because we always sit together in the group. then, at physics tutorial, i was the only one on the first row. james didn't want to sit in the front row because i was the only one there, so he went to the back.

jinyong asked me to bring his violin to victoria concert hall, and so i did. but i felt that i was just being made use of, because he said something mean later. dumbdumb jinyong couldn't open the dressing room door and was mean to me. ok, i think the whole world was attacking me today. shanghui said something evil about my spectacles. i shall quote lynette from desperate housewives. you are not allowed to raise that again in my face. if you do, i promise you'll unleash demons you never want to see.

but then again, some nice things happened today. siumin wrote a nice note for me, and siuchu bought a pretty pink flower for me! glen held and pretended to kiss my hand when i was standing at the foot of the scary staircase.

requiem concert today was not fantastic, but i'm happy it's over. we can all now rest in peace.

i saw a huge rat on my way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home