Wednesday, April 12, 2006

turtle + ratty

i think the water polo team didn't win =( i'm so physically, emotionally, mentally tired again. joel ong, where are you? you haven't been online for such a long time and you've probably forgotten me already. you, meanie who left for america and never came back, i miss you a lot.

i was standing alone in a crowd today. and the pressure was overwhelming. i'm lost in this big, big world and i just need a teddy bear to hug me and tell me that everything is going to be ok. it's going to take another few more years to forget you.

sometimes i would see you beside me, and you would hold out your hand. i would take it, and you would lead me out of this human jungle. we would go to a quiet place and watch the sun set. we would sleep together and wake up early next morning to watch the sun rise. sometimes i would wake up from that dream and realise you're not really by my side. i would cry. and i would pray that you are happy.

let's see if i'll bump into you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home