Sunday, April 16, 2006

stutter utter

omg today was such a bad day. the rain was so bloody heavy, and i still had to go for the church rehearsal. then then then... i got splashed by a car when it drove past me! then then then... my hand got squashed by a door when i went to the toilet and it hurts now! but but but... shanghui sat beside me today! but but but... he was sooo bad! @#$@! then then then... there was not much food left during the break by the time we reached the table. but but but... never mind, i wasn't hungry. then then then... tiapyang, jon lim and shanghui all bully me together, make me feel so dumb. so bad! then then then... i had to go home alone.

i still have to study for tomorrow's geography lecture test. and and and... i miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home