Wednesday, March 22, 2006

poeme

i'm writing this in red because my chemistry teacher took my blue pen and gp teacher took my black pen, and didn't return them! now i only have my red pen. but, they don't know that i actually bite my pens =S

i saw you in a classroom today. but i turned away again.

beejuan has a new name for me. it's 'vain hog'.

i ate three cookies from subway today, and that completely replaced whatever i burnt from yesterday. but i was so hungry! our new timetable is such that wednesday now ends at 1pm without a break =(

hmm something different and new happened. stephanie said 'bye' to me. well, that's nice for a change.

attended a useless gp talk. i really didn't understand what he was talking about. what link to the mass media?! and everything he said didn't seem to have any connection. hmm.

was going home alone today. felt a sudden pang of sadness, as though i need you badly again. people stare, hearing laughter again. i felt that density of air pressing on me again as i boarded the train. i'm terrified of being in a world full of people i don't know. i needed to run home, i needed to cry.

i wanted to call you. i will always want to call you, but in the end never do. i was bathing, and after i dried myself i realised that water was (still) coming out from my eyes.

read this on xinyang's msn nickname. philophobia - the fear of falling in love or being in love. i think it's a very sad thing to have philophobia. don't you think so?

i hope i get back my pens soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home