Tuesday, March 21, 2006

ohm

chemistry test was so easy yet so hard. omg i rushed through it and i still didn't have time to check my answers, especially for the stoichiometry questions. ahh i couldn't determine the period of element x! oh dear i think that's 2 marks out of 35, and i managed to do the rest.

today's gp lesson was finally something interesting. we did something crappy like the brain-gender test. my score is 150. and siu chu's brain is more man than mine. beejuan's is 270!! haha so demure. james was mean to me.

pe was crappy. i didn't understand the game and i fear balls. i caught it, but when chee meng shouted my name, i practically screamed and then threw the ball back at him. (he's from the opposing team.)

panda made me go gym. i'm so tired now. daniel is still very mean.

hmm met wong li at the computer lab. he's so much nicer than some people.

braving the elements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home