Wednesday, March 08, 2006

accidentally

a mosquito from toa payoh feasted on me yesterday. now i have a row of bites down my left hand. oh my goodness there are five in a row.

after chemistry lesson we were walking down the stairs for maths lecture. turned around and you were just behind. so close but so far away. i ran down. siuchu and jia en said you were laughing at my reaction. jia en said you looked as though you walked behind me deliberately. did i accidentally let you win? how differently would it have been if i turned around and stopped moving, and just looked at you? would you have simply walked pass me again?

i tried the laksa in school today. my ulcer hurts.

i made a lot of noise during chamber rehearsal. perhaps i was trying to make myself happier. jinyong didn't come after his gp common test. took a taxi back, courtesy of jonathan.

i don't want to remember you anymore. was going through my long-time-ago emails last night. so much happened in the past. and so much time has already passed. i don't want to study for biology test anymore. i won't even get to see you anymore at biology lessons.

was looking at the night sky while walking home. the half-moon is mocking me tonight. i could see orion's belt. and i still remember stuart pointing it out to me at obs, when we were at ubin. ubin's night sky tells many, many stories, of which i can remember none. but yes, i remember stuart telling me that the three stars were orion's belt. and i didn't believe him initially.

call you tonight. maybe you wanted me to call him. is that what you wanted? that's what i want right now - to call you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home