Friday, February 17, 2006

exasperating

argh i really detest pe lessons. the teacher made me the captain for touch rugby!! =( so pissing i don't like it at all. and then i was supposed to choose team members so the whole class was like 'call stuart! call stuart!' hate everyone.

jia en was trying to make me cut my hair.

chemistry practical was so tiring. bloody hell my titration was so shitty. james made me feel very stupid during physics lesson. i mean, i was just asking a question, right? well, james is so good at physics, but doesn't want to teach me, so when i ask a question during lesson, he comments that it's a stupid question. so what does he want me to do?!

we watched a video for general paper today. it was on the mass media america and the kind of culture it was producing. and the video was so sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home