Thursday, January 26, 2006

jerks

today's a horrible day. physics was plain difficult. and james doesn't want to teach me physics. and i saw you again. why do i just keep bumping into you? you know we really should have gone up that lift. maybe you really didn't see me, that's why you ignored me (yet again). that must be the reason right?

i failed in not crying over you again. it's funny the way smiles go away when i see you. and while all i see is you, you see all but me. and yet, i really want to see you.

my water bottle bullied me as well. leaked like crazay in my bag that was waterproof. (that means the water stayed inside.)

binged on fatty food with my sister at pastamania.

syo rehearsal was pissing too. i tell you, my rhythm was correct ok? it's so bloody in time lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home