Tuesday, January 24, 2006

stay,

i didn't get into jazz. sigh. i really hoped to get in, but didn't expect to get in anyway, what with buble and kaiyang. project: starve myself is off. project: stuff myself has started since today. binged and binged today. had set lunch, potato salad, and three subway cookies. feels so good.

gonna go shopping for new year clothes. and spend spend spend.

today's a sad day. you took me on an entire emotional journey. a roller coaster ride. a mega-big kamikaze crash. left me stranded. made me question my beliefs. but then you made me smile on the way. made me happy.

why is it gone now?

i would love to have time turn back. but even then, i don't know if i would have changed my decisions.

sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home