Friday, March 28, 2008

ho e she joe nay

i don't know why, but i seem to be so lucky. even being posted to armour infantry isn't so bad (for now). my training schedule seems to include nothing but eating, sleeping, playing monopoly, playing risk, watching dvds, going to canteen, and sleeping in the night and day.

oh yes i am so on to baking this bookout. and i'm surprised that a guy in my company also wants to bake. he wants to do cheesecake for mothers' day! and i want to do tiramisu (from the barmy baker's recipe) tomorrow, and banana bread (from nigella's recipe) on sunday.

went shopping for the tiramisu ingredients today. omg mascarpone was so bloody expensive. oh, interestingly, xiufu called me while i was standing by the dairy section in cold storage. and then i found myself holding on to my shopping basket and talking on the phone for so long. put the basket down into the ice box to keep it cool while talking on the phone - couldn't have been more instinctive on that.

i guess some things won't change even with army. i will still stand with me feet pointing towards each other.

p.s. cold storage is far more superior than ntuc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home