Tuesday, November 21, 2006

faction

i had a weird dream where i was looking at my father's old photos. old photos with my aunties and grandmother when they were younger. and i can recall vividly the photo in the dream which had a car, and my second auntie was in her graduation clothes. now that's really weird, because how could you dream of something that you've never seen before?

it was a gloomy evening today. so rainy. i went to tao's for dinner. just slightly more than a year ago i was there. the food still looks and tastes just as good. i still like the crème brûlée and the way every dish is so stylishly presented. and i've got the 10% discount card now.

the million-dollar question: what do i want for my birthday? i've finally found an answer today! i want a birthday card for my birthday. the traditional, old-fashioned birthday card. because i just realised today that i get only one card each year, and it comes from my insurance agent. that's so sad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home