Sunday, September 03, 2006

matrices

it's such a hot, hot day today.

i woke up early to go church, and then there wasn't service. so i went to visit my sister at her exhibition at mita building with auntie. then we went for the long service at 11.30. i've decided that i should close this chapter in my story.

it's such a hot, hot day today.

went back and forth between meridien and plaza singapura, waiting for music essentials to open. i bought my wieniawski scores, but i refused to pay so much for the beethoven, so i went all the way to synwin. and yes i got my beethoven and vivaldi. i'm starting to see synwin everywhere. first, frank brothers was using synwin's string catalogue. now, music essentials uses the same plastic bag as synwin.

it's such a hot, hot day today.

my feet are aching from all the walking, and i'll mar your pen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home