Wednesday, August 23, 2006

atonement

evaluation of material was such a nightmare yesterday. i realised that i misread my article and had to re-do the entire thing! then somehow when i needed to find the author of the article i stumbled upon another, and the new article was very similar to my first one. i think my first one was cut out from the new one, and it's by the same writer. omg how lucky was that? but anyway i spent 3.5 hours doing it. kelly and shanghui so nice, they helped me check my document.

geography debate today was quite easy haha, because mr lee was tired/sleepy (and everyone else was)! the debate was so sedated that the two guys beside me were drawing siuchu. maths today seemed to be very short. i finished the required questions way early. then there were two bonus questions, and i did the first one wrongly so i had to re-do it, and so i didn't have time to do the second bonus question.

attended the gp talk today by neil humphreys and he is so so so funny! although once in a while he (almost) swears, i like the way he engages the audience to listen to him. and his stories just kept making everyone laugh!

last chamber rehearsal before the break for revision. shanghui pseudo-scolded me =( and he can play capteh. he said that it was quite easy to play, after i told him that i couldn't play it. i accidentally 'cleared text' twice today. so irritating. i saw my primary school chinese teacher at tiong bahru plaza when i went for dinner! but i didn't wave to her, and she didn't recognise me. and she has two children now!

is it the seventh month again? i'm scared of ghosts and i need you to protect me from them. everyone's against me today. we walked past each other twice. and you just walked past. i don't like you. and i miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home