Tuesday, May 02, 2006

x.wyom..

physics lecture test today was manageable. i could complete the entire paper this time, and i do think that i can pass it this time. so, if i fail it again imma bangcrashdie=X the lights at chemistry lecture were so nice. such mood-lighting, such romance. but heck, it was an alkenes lecture (and yiyan, the mr sze, was sitting behind).

i went to gym today, but i had a lot of sugary drinks, so i think i've put back what i lost. you see, it's le châtelier's principle at work. i was at the canteen with siuchu. she taught me the 'see me fly' song in cantonese.

i saw you. shaun saw me seeing you. shaun told you. you looked up (fuck!). i turned away. you disappeared. i felt that loneliness again. wanted to cry but there were no tears. so i took a lonely trip home. i chose white spectacles so that you can see me easily, so that you can run away immediately when you see me.

lethargic now. see me fly. is this another quid pro quo? another coup de grâce?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home