Wednesday, May 31, 2006

coffee

i took the singapore maths olympiad round 1 paper today, and after that i felt like i needed to get a refund of my $8. i answered 8 out of 25 questions (guessed 2 of them).

the next problem was getting back home. there were too many people at the bus stop, so shanghui suggested walking to the mrt. oh my mama it was so bloody hot. anyway, after we reached the mrt, the people who took the bus caught up. i think shanghui hates me. he really wanted me to stay at the bus stop and not walk with him to the mrt.

stood beside him on the mrt, and wow he met his friend there too. i guessed he probably didn't get to see the friend everyday, because they really chatted a lot. and shanghui simply ignored my presence. i think it feels even more lonely in a crowd then when i'm alone. he talked to me only to ask which stop the train was at.

i went esplanade to borrow ballet videos. tchaikovsky's 'nutcracker' looked magical. i couldn't find a place to have lunch. walked past gelaré cafe but felt that it was very sad to eat there when i had no one to share the nice food with. i ended up having burger king. soon i'll be fatty king.

dead beat. but it was still super hot in my bedroom i don't know how i could sleep. but maybe that's why i had a bad dream. i dreamt of being bullied by james, who threw something hard at me. i think i cried.

are you the only one in this whole world who doesn't care about me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home