Tuesday, October 04, 2005

and that's not fair

just saw raywen's tagboard. fine, so i only know how to cry. i only know how to let you bully me and not do anything about it. so what am i supposed to do this time? when will you stop bullying me?

just what do you want me to do? you don't want me to call you. you don't want me to sms you. you don't want me to talk to you. what else do you not want me to do? so you can make all your requests, you can make me not do all those things, but i can't ask you to stop bullying me? or is it that i'm not allowed to ask you to stop bullying me, because that's how the game play is? everything is by your rules? you set your rules and bully me, and i'm not allowed to do anything about it?

fine, i accept it. i'll take everything. because it was my fault anyway.

and brian you can stop laughing. you know it yourself. you may start a convo later with a 'when did i laugh?' but you know it deep inside yourself. all this time you have been laughing. go ahead, join in the laughter. i think i'll be better off alone. you don't have to come and comfort me after i get bullied. and you also don't have to tell people to stop bullying me. because apparently when people bully me, you are there laughing along with them. or maybe you wouldn't even start a convo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home