Tuesday, September 06, 2005

miss, understood

please remember to do your bio reflective. it is due t4w1 friday.

no matter how unfair he was to me in sending his reply to my message, i didn't reply back. because i figured that he would have hated receiving another message from me. so no matter how much he may have hurt me, i'll just take it. i'll just take anything that he throws at me.

you think i wanted to harrass him is it? i spent half an hour last night going through my phone list to send that message to my classmates, and he replied me with that. and this morning you sent something like that. did you even know that the message i sent him was to tell him about homework? what the fuck are you people doing? and i thought girls were more sensitive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home